New York City by Train
Two Nights/Three Days in New York City
There is no better way to get from Washington, DC up to New York than by train. There really is something about a train. Speed of Life Tours offers specials tours for your group to New York By Train. We tailor the itinerary for your particular group but all of our tours will go to New York by Amtrak, stay at a 3 star or above hotel in New York with breakfast included and include all the fun sightseeing that makes New York a world class city.
Leaves Friday AM, returns Sunday evening
$385 per person based on two person occupancy, includes round trip train travel from Washington, DC to New York, hotel, breakfast, luggage service on the return trip and sightseeing guidance.
All of Our Tours Can Include:
- Central Park
- 5th Ave. Shopping
- Greenwich Village
- A Broadway play
- The Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- The Empire State Building or Top of the Rock
- A museum or two, such as the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the Museum of Modern Art, the Tenement Museum an more!
- A Nighttime cruise on the Hudson River with dinner
- A bus tour highlights tour around New York, with stops on and off the bus
Fall 2015 – Prices valid through the Spring of 2016
November 20 – 22, 2015
To start your tour or for more information use the Got a Question form above.